Friday, November 18, 2011

Inside the Cage... Release the Demons

"No trait is more justified than revenge in the right time and place."
Meir Kahane



I wonder., deep down inside my frozen flesh, if that is what will be said about me. That all my trials, laughter, pains and motivations were for this one thing. To see the decayed liquid on my hands and to feel the bubbling insanity rising in my throat.. To know that I, finally, after all this time had found my revenge.


---
My life was very sweet. I wasn't born the way I am, though I know those who are. I was born on May 27th of 1986. I had a mother and a father who loved me, a beautiful home near a river bank, my own room, all the toys a kid could ask for... And money.

Lots and lots of money.

My father is Calvin Breckenridge. Yes, that Breckenridge from the famous ski-town in Colorado. His family has owned one of the largest hotel and spas in the area. Lots of business meant lots of money and lots of high-end clients. He met my mother, Evelyn, on one of her annual ski trips. Turns out her family was starting to feel the pinch in their industry, whatever it was, and needed an "economic boost". My mother cuddled up to my father, they made fast friends and boom.. Next thing you know... They're hitched, mom's family has money again and... 
Then I came along.
 
I'm not whimpering or whining about my childhood. My parents loved me very much. I always wore the latest clothes, the nicest fashions and enjoyed a high-end school with high-class friends. Hell, I didn't even lack for friends. I was always the popular girl with the right people at her sides.


However, since I was always away at boarding school. I never saw the turmoil my parents were experiencing. My mother, in all her loyalty to my dad's money, steadily began to lose it.
It started with just a worsening attitude. Then shopping sprees. Hundreds of thousands of dollars in random couture, jewelry, fashions, even a couple cars. My dad dismissed it as a mid-life crisis at first but steadily began to notice how busy my mother was keeping herself.
He hired a private detective to look into my mother's personal affairs and that's when the fights started. When the word "divorce" entered the arguments that's when I began fighting them. I didn't want my perfect world shattered by my parent's foolish differences.

By the time word got out my friends had abandoned me and I wasn't a happy child anymore. I was getting arrested. I was shoplifting.. I was smoking, drinking and getting into all kinds of trouble.

And I was determined to only drive our family further into hell.


No comments:

Post a Comment